Food Tasting is an important part of your event or reception wedding planning process, as a customer you want to test the food that you are having at your event to be sure it is exactly what you are looking for about flavor, freshness, and appearance.
- We do not offer tasting of Appetizers or Hors D’oeuvres. Each tasting will follow the selection listed in our menus only. If you would like to taste an item outside of your package, there will be an additional charge.
- You need to schedule an appointment for your tasting at least with one week in advance. Tastings are available Monday through Thursday. We do not schedule tastings on the weekends.
- Menu tastings will only be scheduled after your date has been confirmed with the 35% deposit written in the contract.
- A complimentary tasting, for up to 4 guests, for events valued at or in excess of $8,000. For events totaling less than $8,000, the cost for a tasting is $25 – $50 per person. Additional tastings are subject to charge.
- You may select up to 4 items from your menu. You will receive full size portions of each of the items you will taste, so come hungry! Anything you can’t finish will be packed up for you to take home.
- If you are unsure about making a reservation with Reid’s Catering for your event until you taste the food, please come visit the cafe in 4004 NC Highway 105s. Suite 8, Box 1, Sugar Mountain, NC 28604 and order from the menu. Our menu at the cafe will give you a good idea of taste and presentation.
We look forward to working with you. This is a fun time for us as well! We like knowing that you are happy with the menu that is presented!