Join us for the third event of the Spring 2019 Food Hub Farm-to-Plate Dinner series brought to you by Blue Ridge Women in Agriculture.
Each dinner will feature local ingredients crafted into delicious menus designed by local chefs. Participants will hear stories from the three featured local farmers about their craft and why small-scale agriculture plays such an important role in the High Country. Using food to bring people together, this dinner series will be sure to educate, inspire, and delight.
Our dinner will highlight the fresh flavors of spring with a special four-course meal.
Seasonal Specialty Menu
- Limoncello & Seasonal Snack
- Glazed Hakuri Turnip – Guanciale, Peanut
- Spring Greens – Radish, Biscuit Crouton, Pickled Green Strawberry, Ramp Buttermilk Dressing
- Morel & Ramp Porchetta* – Turnip Puree, Pea Tendril
- White & Dark Chocolate Torte – Apricot marmalade, Whipped Cream, Wild Flowers
*Vegetarian option features extra vegetables
Featuring ingredients from
Ticket price of $50 includes
- Meet & greet with farmers
- Four-course meal
- TED Talk inspired presentation from producers